COVID-19: statement from FirstFarms' management
The COVID-19 situation has evolved further and we are dealing with a significant global challenge.
We are living in a difficult and uncertain time around the world due to the spread of COVID-19. Travels are suspended, physical contacts are minimised, our employees and management are dealing with lockdowns across our subsidiaries and make day by day efforts to ensure our production. The COVID-19 situation has evolved further and we are dealing with a significant global challenge.
How do FirstFarms act in this challenging situation?
Measures to keep our employees safe
- We act appropriately, adhere closely to the advice of governments and local authorities.
- We have implemented a variety of policies; including restrictions on travel and access to our sites, working from home and very stringent hygiene and health measures at our sites.
- We are here to help; The physical, mental health and well-being of everyone is our top priority, as we aim to operate as normal as possible.
Customer needs and Business continuity
- For our customers and market participants, we remain confident in our ability to deliver our products uninterrupted.
- We are well positioned to serve our stakeholders due to the strength of our business and our employees’ alignment with advices to protect health and production.
We believe that our employees are the engine of our business, and we will do our utmost to support all of you!
Best regards and good health to all!
Anders H. Nørgaard